Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quick BBQ pork ribs

BBQ ribs

I found a delicious recipe for Quick BBQ Pork Ribs, which we loved. The recipe was more of a starting point for me, since I followed the directions of a commenter. They advised to cook them for 15 minutes in a 500 degree oven, and then for another 15 minutes on the gas grill.

I rubbed them with salt/pepper/chile powder/smoked paprika and thyme (as suggested) before putting them in the oven. This makes it possible for them to soak up some of these flavors, as well as drain out some of the excess liquid from the ribs.

During the grill cooking, we brushed it with some of our favorite gluten free BBQ sauce, and then ate 'em with our fingers.

Whip It Up:

The recipe was sort of invented from a few different things, so it is now a tried and proved recipe for ribs that we can use.

They were indeed finger-lickin' tasty.

We will be having these again, because they were fast, and delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thos look really delicious. Thanks for adding the link to What can I eat that's gluten free.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! :) Thanks for sharing the love. I just want to remind you that I don't accept spam comments. Cheers!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs